Lafarge GroupYour machine is highly quality, we are happy with your machine quality
CRCCThe after service is very good, everytime they can help us solve that as soon as possible
Communications ConstructionGood factory, and the salesmanager very reponsibility
10-20 TPH Automatic Dry Mortar Mixing Plant Manufacturing Making Plant Production Line
|Features||Automatic,High Efficiency||Name||Dry Mortar Machines|
|Voltage||Customized 220V/380V/415V||Packaging||15-50kg/bag,Valve Port Packaging|
|Weight||According To The Model||After-sales Service Provided||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas,Field Installation,commissioning And Training,Field Maintenance And Repair Service,Free Spare Parts|
|Advantage||Convenient Operation,Professional Manufacture||Dimension(l*w*h)||Working Site|
20TPH Automatic Dry Mortar Mixing Plant,
10tph Automatic Dry Mortar Mixing Plant,
20TPH dry mortar production line
Automatic Dry Mix Mortar Manufacturing Making Plant Production Line
Product introduction of dry mortar machines:
1. Dry powder mortar refers to a granular or powdery mixture of aggregates (such as quartz sand), inorganic cementing materials (such as cement), and additives (such as polymers) that have been dried and screened in a certain proportion. , The materials can be used directly after being transported to the construction site in bags or bulk, and mixed with water. Dry mortar is used as a thin layer to play the role of bonding, liner, protection and decoration in the construction industry, and it is widely used in construction and decoration projects.
2. Dry mortar is also called pre-mixed mortar, which made in the factory by precise batching and uniform mixing. It can be used directly just by adding water in construction site. It has different properties though adding different additives. The demand for dry mortar has increased rapidly due to its outstanding merit compare to the mortar production in job-site.
The air box pulse bag filter has the following advantages:
1). The dust removal efficiency can reach 99.9%, and the dust emission can be controlled below 30mg/Nm3.
2). Advanced sealing measures, the air leakage coefficient is less than 2%. It can handle high-concentration dust below 100g/Nm3.
3). Advanced structural design, large filtration area per unit volume, and small equipment volume.
4). The cleaning method is unique and effective, prolonging the service life of the filter bag. The key parts are of reliable quality and long service life.
5). Stable performance, high degree of automation, simple daily maintenance and management.
Parameters of dry mortar machines:
|high speed end||two-pole (7.5kW),four-pole(5.5kW)(optional)||two-pole (7.5kW),four-pole(5.5kW)(optional)||two-pole (7.5kW),four-pole(5.5kW)(optional)||two-pole (7.5kW),four-pole(5.5kW)(optional)||two-pole (7.5kW),four-pole(5.5kW)(optional)|
|volume fraction of mixer||70%||70%||70%||70%||70%|
|aggregate size (mm)||0~4.75||0~4.75||0~4.75||0~4.75||0~4.75|
|aggregate scale(kg)||(200~1300)±1%||(200~2200)±1%||(400~3000)±1%||(400~3800)±1%||(500-5800)±1%||adjustable according to client's requirement|
Main features of dry mortar machines:
1. It features magnificent appearance, good quality, high productivity and accurate mortar proportioning.
2. The dry mortar production line uses a centralized control system, making the equipment easy to operate.
3. According to the layout type, it can be classified into tower type, self tower type and series type. Its up to the customers workshop area. The needed area is 500~5000m2.
4. We can provide one-stop service from design to installation according to our customers' specific requirement.
Raw material of dry mortar:
1. Cementing material: cement, lime, plaster.
2. Aggregate: yellow sand, quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, expanded perlite etc.
3. Mineral admixture: industrial byproduct, industrial slag, fly ash, pozzolana, fine silica powder etc.
4. Water-retention and thickening material.
5. Chemical additives.