Lafarge GroupYour machine is highly quality, we are happy with your machine quality
CRCCThe after service is very good, everytime they can help us solve that as soon as possible
Communications ConstructionGood factory, and the salesmanager very reponsibility
25m3/H Hzs25 Ready Mixed Concrete Mixing Plant Aggregate Conveying
|Place of Origin||Henan province, China|
|Certification||CE ISO BV SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Packaging Details||China standard package|
|Delivery Time||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||50 sets per month|
|Product Name||High Productivity Cement Mini HZS25 Concrete Mixing Plant||Capacity||25m3/h|
|Power Type||Electric||Batching Machine||PLD800 Batching Machine|
|Cement Silo||50t/100t/150t.customized||Control System||PLC+PC,Automatic Computer Control|
|Weight||18T||After-sales Service Provided||Field Installation,Online Support,commissioning And Training,Video Technical Support,Field Maintenance And Repair Service|
|Discharging Height||4.1m||Color||Customer Required|
Hzs25 Ready Mixed Concrete Mixing Plant,
25m3/H Ready Mixed Concrete Mixing Plant,
25CBM/H rmc batching plant
China Manufacturer Hzs25 Ready Mixed Concrete Mixing Plant Price
The HZS concrete mixing plant is an automatic mixing function. The proposed mixing station consisting of a combination of a twin-shaft mixer and a batching machine can fully utilize the advantages of the batching machine and the mixer. The whole machine operation control is controlled by the metering control box, and the opening and closing of the actuators such as the door cylinder and the cylinder liner diaphragm valve are controlled by the electromagnetic valve to achieve the purpose of automatic metering. The powder, water and admixture are all measured by electronic scale, and the precision of the ingredients is high. It occupies a small space, uses less equipment, and is easy to maintain. It can be equipped with an independent control room for performance, making the equipment easy and safe to operate.
Material handling consists of three parts:
1. Aggregate conveying: There are two ways of conveying the hopper and conveying the belt. The advantages of the hopper lifting are small footprint and simple structure. Belt conveyor has the advantages of large conveying distance, high efficiency and low failure rate. Belt conveyor is mainly suitable for mixing stations with aggregate storage bins, which increases the productivity of the mixing plant.
2. Powder conveying: The powders available for concrete are mainly cement, fly ash and mineral powder. The commonly used powder conveying method is screw conveyor conveying, which has the advantages of simple structure, low cost and reliable use.
3. Liquid transport: mainly refers to water and liquid admixtures, which are transported by pumps respectively.
|Power of Main Mixer||18.5KW|
|Max. Aggregate Diameter||80mm|
|Feeding Mode||Lift Hopper|
|Measuring Scope & Accuracy of Aggregate||±2%|
|Measuring Scope & Accuracy of Cement||±1%|
|Measuring Scope & Accuracy of Water||±1%|
The concrete mixing station is composed of systems and structural components such as feeding, storage, batching, discharging and control. The use of concrete mixing stations for concentrated mixing of cement concrete has many advantages:
(1) The concentrated mixing of cement concrete facilitates strict control of concrete mix ratio, ensures the quality of concrete, and fundamentally changes the inaccurate situation of scattered mixing ingredients on site;
(2) The concentrated agitation of cement concrete is conducive to the use of automation technology, which can greatly improve labor productivity, save labor and reduce costs;
(3) It is not necessary to install mixing equipment on the construction site, stack sand and gravel materials, and store cement, which saves the site and avoids waste of raw materials.
1) The main machine works smoothly: the raw materials enter the mixer evenly for a relatively long period of time. There is no intermittent burst feeding process.
2) Low wear of wear parts: smooth and smooth without impact, while stirring is small.
3) Low energy consumption: the installed power is small, the amount of agitation is small, and a small amount of raw materials enters the mixer evenly and is easily mixed evenly.
4) Low cost of use and maintenance: less structural links, short belts and stable operation.