Lafarge GroupYour machine is highly quality, we are happy with your machine quality
CRCCThe after service is very good, everytime they can help us solve that as soon as possible
Communications ConstructionGood factory, and the salesmanager very reponsibility
2-5 TPH Auto Dry Mortar Mixing Plant Construction Machinery
|Place of Origin||Zhengzhou city, Henan province, China|
|Certification||CE ISO BV SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Packaging Details||China standard package|
|Delivery Time||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||50 sets per month|
|Features||High Efficiency||Name||Dry Mortar Production Line|
|Application||To Produce Different Kinds Of Mortars||Power Type||Electric|
|Capacity||2-5 T/h||Floor Area||15-20m2|
|Packaging||15-50kg/bag,Valve Port Packaging||Advantage||Convenient Operation,Professional Manufacture|
|Warranty||1 Year||Voltage||Customized 220V/380V/415V|
|After-sales Service Provided||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas,Field Installation,commissioning And Training,Field Maintenance And Repair Service,Free Spare Parts||Color||Customer's Request|
5 TPH Dry Mortar Mixing Plant,
2 TPH Dry Mortar Mixing Plant,
5TPH dry mix mortar plant
High Quality Competitive Price Automatic Dry Mortar Mixing Plant
The simple dry mortar production line is designed according to the manufacturer's workshop and investment scale. Low cost and reasonable process. The equipment mainly includes electric feeder, mixer, finished product warehouse, packaging machine and electric control cabinet, thus forming a simple flow operation system with high efficiency, reasonableness and convenient operation. It can produce external wall insulation mortar, self-leveling mortar, repair mortar, waterproof mortar, color decorative mortar, internal and external wall putty, tile adhesive, joint filler, etc. Suitable for small businesses.
What are the advantages of dry mortar line equipment?
1. Wide range of application: This equipment can meet the production and manufacture of dry mortar with different requirements. Such as: masonry mortar, plastering mortar, polymer mortar required for thermal insulation, polystyrene particle thermal insulation mortar and other dry powder mortars.
2. Small investment: The equipment has obvious value advantages. Especially for the production projects of external wall insulation and decorative mortar, the investment is small, the effect is quick, and the cost is recovered in a short time. And it avoids idle equipment and waste of resources caused by excessive investment.
3. Simple application: The equipment has a small footprint, simple operation, low energy consumption, and can produce about 2-5 tons per hour (no need to build a tall factory building, which greatly reduces the initial investment), small working space, and fixed staffing It has the advantages of less, easy to operate, and can be directly installed and used without civil construction.
4. Long service life: all vulnerable parts of this equipment are made of high-strength wear-resistant steel. It greatly extends its life.
5. Computer control, high sensitivity, strong anti-interference ability and accurate measurement.
The mixing main machine of this production line is Double Shaft Paddle Mixer or Single shaft plowshare mixer, and corresponding models are configured for different raw materials or according to customer requirements. Our company's Double Shaft Paddle Mixer or Single shaft plowshare mixer adopt advanced technology. The entire production process is subject to strict quality control, reliable performance, low maintenance cost and high production efficiency.
What is dry mortar:
Dry mortar is also called pre-mixed mortar, which made in the factory by precise batching and uniform mixing. It can be used directly just by adding water in construction site. It has different properties though adding different additives. The demand for dry mortar has increased rapidly due to its outstanding merit compare to the mortar production in job-site.
Raw material of dry mortar:
1. Cementing material: cement, lime, plaster.
2. Aggregate: yellow sand, quartz sand, limestone, dolomite, expanded perlite etc.
3. Mineral admixture: industrial byproduct, industrial slag, fly ash, pozzolana, fine silica powder etc.
4. Water-retention and thickening material.
5. Chemical additives.