Lafarge GroupYour machine is highly quality, we are happy with your machine quality
CRCCThe after service is very good, everytime they can help us solve that as soon as possible
Communications ConstructionGood factory, and the salesmanager very reponsibility
3.8m HZS25 Concrete Batching Plant Lift Hopper CE Certificate
|Place of Origin||Henan province, China|
|Certification||CE ISO BV SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Packaging Details||China standard package|
|Delivery Time||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||50 sets per month|
|Product Name||High Productivity Cement Mini HZS25 Concrete Mixing Plant||Capacity||25m3/h|
|Power Type||Electric||Batching Machine||PLD1200 Batching Machine|
|Warranty||1 Year||Cement Silo||50t/100t/150t.customized|
|Discharging Height||3800mm /3900mm||After-sales Service Provided||Field Installation,Online Support,commissioning And Training,Video Technical Support,Field Maintenance And Repair Service|
|Application||Construction Projects,Building Works,bridges,Ready Mixed Concrete||Color||Customer Required|
|Control System||PLC Automatic|
3.8m HZS25 Concrete Batching Plant,
Hopper HZS25 Concrete Batching Plant,
3.8m hydraulic hopper mixer machine
Competitive Price Concrete Batching Plant HZS25 with CE Certificate
The HZS concrete mixing plant is an automatic mixing function. The proposed mixing station consisting of a combination of a twin-shaft mixer and a batching machine can fully utilize the advantages of the batching machine and the mixer. The configuration of HZS series mixing station has the characteristics of excellent stirring performance, accurate and stable measurement, high reliability, convenient maintenance and maintenance, and high environmental protection. The operation is simple and convenient. The Chinese and English menus show that the status of each device is simulated and displayed with an audible and visual alarm. When working at the mixing station, after only a small number of buttons are operated, the entire work process is transferred to the computer control.
The hopper concrete mixing plant saves between one-half and two-thirds of the site area compared to the usual oblique belt conveyor. By hoisting the hopper to feed, the special design of the hopper and the track can easily and efficiently load and dump the aggregate, and also greatly reduce the footprint of the site. The optional accessory configuration can be selected according to the needs to meet the requirements of most conventional railways such as railways, highways, airports and terminals. Suitable for small-scale construction sites, prefabricated parts plants and commercial concrete production plants. When the customer purchases the equipment, our factory will prepare some frequently-changed accessories for the customer, so that the customer can handle the fault in time. The whole machine operation control is controlled by the metering control box, and the opening and closing of the actuators such as the door cylinder and the cylinder liner diaphragm valve are controlled by the electromagnetic valve to achieve the purpose of automatic metering.
|Power of Main Mixer||18.5KW|
|Max. Aggregate Diameter||80mm|
|Feeding Mode||Lift Hopper|
|Measuring Scope & Accuracy of Aggregate||±2%|
|Measuring Scope & Accuracy of Cement||±1%|
|Measuring Scope & Accuracy of Water||±1%|
|Discharging Height||3.8 m|
|Outline Dimension L X W X H)||14.5m X5.6m X5.9m(excluding silos)|
|General Power||55 KW|
|Control Mode||Central Control System|
The concrete mixing station is composed of systems and structural components such as feeding, storage, batching, discharging and control. The use of concrete mixing stations for concentrated mixing of cement concrete has many advantages:
(1) The concentrated mixing of cement concrete facilitates strict control of concrete mix ratio, ensures the quality of concrete, and fundamentally changes the inaccurate situation of scattered mixing ingredients on site;
(2) The concentrated agitation of cement concrete is conducive to the use of automation technology, which can greatly improve labor productivity, save labor and reduce costs;
(3) It is not necessary to install mixing equipment on the construction site, stack sand and gravel materials, and store cement, which saves the site and avoids waste of raw materials.
1) The main machine works smoothly: the raw materials enter the mixer evenly for a relatively long period of time. There is no intermittent burst feeding process.
2) Low wear of wear parts: smooth and smooth without impact, while stirring is small.
3) Low energy consumption: the installed power is small, the amount of agitation is small, and a small amount of raw materials enters the mixer evenly and is easily mixed evenly.
4) Low cost of use and maintenance: less structural links, short belts and stable operation.