Lafarge GroupYour machine is highly quality, we are happy with your machine quality
CRCCThe after service is very good, everytime they can help us solve that as soon as possible
Communications ConstructionGood factory, and the salesmanager very reponsibility
LB1000 80t/H Asphalt Mixing Plant Engine Asphalt Batch Mix Plant
|Name||Asphalt Mixing Plant||Warranty||12 Months|
|Voltage||220V/380||Heating Burner||Coal/Diesel/Heavy Oil/Natural Gas|
80t/H Asphalt Mixing Plant,
LB1000 Asphalt Mixing Plant,
80t/H Asphalt Batch Mix Plant
Asphalt mixing plant LB1000 80t/h engine asphalt batch mix plant
Product introduction of asphalt mixing plant LB1000:
The asphalt mixing plant mainly includes cold raw material supply system, drying system, combustion system, hot material improvement system, vibrating screen, hot material storage tank, mix weighing system, asphalt conveying system, powder conveying system, dust removal system, finished product storage tank, management system and other parts.
Features of asphalt mixing plant LB series:
1. Reasonable layout and design, easy transportation
2. Advanced thermal combustion technology, high efficiency and low energy consumption.
3. Plate chain type hot aggregate and powder elevator, which improves the service life of the elevator.
4. High design of hot aggregate hopper increases the storage capacity.
5. World advanced pulse bag-duster technology, soot emission is less than 20mg/nm3, which meets international environmental standards.
6. Automatic/manual control system with fault self-diagnostic program, simple and safe.
7. Optimized design with high energy transmission, high energy conversion rate and energy saving.
Parameters of asphalt mixing plant LB1000:
Q1. What is the function of concrete mixing plant?
A. It is used to produce various types of concrete to meet the construction requirements of buildings, bridges, docks, airports, railroads, etc.
Q2. How do I choose the right batching plant model?
A. Just tell us the concrete performance (m3/h, t/h) you want to produce per hour or per month.
Q3. What payment terms do you use?
A: The most commonly used in the world are wire transfer, letter of credit, etc.
Q4. Do you offer other products?
A:Yes, we do. Please refer to the following chart: