Lafarge GroupYour machine is highly quality, we are happy with your machine quality
CRCCThe after service is very good, everytime they can help us solve that as soon as possible
Communications ConstructionGood factory, and the salesmanager very reponsibility
Computer Controlled 4.1m 90m3/h Stationary Concrete Batching Plant
|Place of Origin||China|
|Certification||BV CE SGS ISO|
|Model Number||hzs90 concrete mixing plant|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Packaging Details||china Standard packing|
|Delivery Time||7 working days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||50 set per month|
|Name||HZS90 Concrete Mixing Plant||Keyword||Fixed Concrete Batching Plant|
|Mixing System||Twin Shaft JS1500 Concrete Mixer||Batching Machine||PLD2400|
|Max. Aggregate Size(mm)||80mm||Control System||Automatic Electric Control|
|Installation||Provide Installation Guidance||Color||Customized Required|
90m3/H Stationary Concrete Batching Plant,
4.1m Stationary Concrete Batching Plant,
4.1m concrete batch mix plant
HZS90 mixing equipment belt type concrete batching plant price Computer Controlled Stationary HZS90Concrete Mixing Plant
HZS series commercial concrete mixing station is a fully automatic intelligent concrete mixing equipment composed of batching, mixing, electrical control and other parts.It can produce high-quality and efficient concrete under the condition of accurate batching machine measurement.It is widely used in large and medium-sized construction Engineering and commercial concrete production.
1. The driving system of the mixing host uses planetary gears, and the universal joint transmission shaft ensures that the two mixing shafts rotate at the same speed.
2. Adopt modular structure, quick installation and disassembly, convenient transportation. With a variety of layouts, it can adapt to the requirements of different venues. The quality of structural parts is stable and strong.
3. The mixing host adopts JS series double horizontal shaft forced concrete mixer, with good mixing quality and high productivity. The lining plate and the mixing arm are cast with high-strength and high-toughness wear-resistant alloy steel, which can effectively extend the working life. For dry hardness, semi-dry hardness, plasticity and various proportions of concrete can be well mixed within an ideal time.
4. All the measuring elements and control elements of the measuring unit are imported components, which are controlled by microcomputer, which fully guarantees accurate measurement and stable performance, so as to ensure the production of qualified, high-performance concrete.
5. Aggregate feeding system adopts belt conveyor feeding (customer can choose rainproof shed according to need), and uses frequency conversion control to effectively ensure smooth and smooth operation.
6. The lubrication system adopts advanced centralized lubricating oil supply to facilitate oil supply. This system also provides overpressure protection and low oil level alarm, which is safe and reliable.
7. The computer plus PLC control system ensures simple and stable operation. The intelligent control based on humanized design allows who can produce uninterrupted production, but the dynamic panel display can enable the operator to clearly understand the operation of each part. Abnormal working conditions and automatic fault detection, using text, sound, light, alarm prompts, easy to troubleshoot and eliminate. Report management can be carried out.
8. Each repair and maintenance site is equipped with a platform or ladder, and the host cleaning is equipped with a high-pressure pump cleaning device, which has good maintenance performance.
9. All powdered materials, from loading, batching, metering, feeding to stirring and discharging are carried out in a closed state, which greatly reduces the pollution of dust and noise to the environment and has good environmental performance.
The concrete mixing station is divided into four main parts: material feeding, material weighing, concrete mixing and the whole station control system.
|HZS90 concrete batching plant|
|Aggregate Storage Bin(m3)||3/4*8.38|
|weighing hopper capacity(L)||2400|
|weighing hopper capacity||Aggregate capacity & accuracy(kg)||3500±2%|
|Cement capacity & accuracy(kg)||1500±1%|
|Water capacity & accuracy(kg)||600±1%|
|additive capacity & accuracy(kg)||50±1%|