Lafarge GroupYour machine is highly quality, we are happy with your machine quality
CRCCThe after service is very good, everytime they can help us solve that as soon as possible
Communications ConstructionGood factory, and the salesmanager very reponsibility
Construction Waste Crusher Plant Portable 20TPH Jaw Crusher Machine
|Place of Origin||Henan province, China|
|Certification||CE ISO BV SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Packaging Details||China standard package|
|Delivery Time||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||50 sets per month|
|Warranty||1 Year||After-sales Service Provided||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas,Field Installation,commissioning And Training,Video Technical Support,Online Support|
|Dimension(l*w*h)||According To The Model||The Machines Classification||Crushing Equipment|
|Power(w)||According To The Model||Test&installation||Professional Engineer Assigned,Under Enginees Guidence|
Portable 20TPH Jaw Crusher Machine,
20TPH Construction Waste Crusher Plant,
20TPH Jaw Crusher Plant
Construction Waste Crusher Plant High-Efficiency Portable Jaw Crusher Machine
Jaw crushers are commonly known as jaw crushers. The crushing chamber is composed of two jaw plates, a movable jaw and a static jaw, which simulates the movement of the animal's jaws to complete the material crushing operation. It is widely used in the crushing of various ores and bulk materials in mining and smelting, building materials, highways, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries. The highest compressive strength of the crushed material is 320Mpa.
The working part of the jaw crusher is two jaws. One is a fixed jaw (fixed jaw), which is vertically (or slightly inclined at the upper end) fixed on the front wall of the machine body, and the other is a movable jaw (moving jaw). It is inclined to form a crushing cavity (working cavity) with a large upper and a small lower jaw with the fixed jaw. The movable jaw plate makes periodic reciprocating motion against the fixed jaw plate, sometimes separating and sometimes approaching. When separated, the material enters the crushing cavity, and the finished product is discharged from the lower part; when it is close, the material installed between the two jaws is crushed by squeezing, bending and splitting.
1. Model for the latest products, a wide range of applications, with a compact structure, long service life, and high work efficiency.
2. Adjustable for easy wear parts, Easy replacement of wear and spare parts.
3. High capacity, less costly and Easy to install.
4. The machine has a large crushing ratio, uniform product size, simple structure, convenient maintenance, can crush the compressive strength of a variety of materials is not more than 320 MPa, is the first choice for primary crushing equipment.
5. First-class technology, reliable pre-sale customer service quality. The products meet European CE certification standards.
1. Low noise and less dust.
2. The crushing ratio is large and the product size is uniform.
3. Simple structure, reliable work and low operating cost.
4. The lubrication system is safe and reliable, the replacement of parts is convenient, and the equipment maintenance is simple.
5. The crushing cavity is deep and there is no dead zone, which improves the feeding capacity and output.
6. Equipment energy-saving: single machine can save 15%-30% energy, and the system can save energy more than doubled.
7. The adjustment range of the discharge opening is large, which can meet the requirements of different users.
When assembling, the crushing plate must be firmly attached to the jaw plate, and the gap between the two should be leveled, and soft metal (such as lead, zinc, etc.) should be used as a gasket between the crushing plate and the jaw plate and fastened with bolts. When the crusher is working, the crushing plate should not be loose, otherwise it is easy to break or wear the crushing plate, reducing the service life of the crushing plate. Therefore, the crushing plate must be installed during assembly to extend the service life of the crushing plate.