1. Concrete pump is a kind of composite pumping requirements of concrete pump, through the horizontal or vertical installation of pipelines, the scene of the continuous conveying to the pouring fine stone concrete conveying equipment, widely used in the second post filling, floor heating engineering, roofing, wall of high-rise building, reservoir and hydropower station, port, wharf, basic processing soft foundation reinforcement grouting subway tunnel backfill grouting bolt support in mine construction.
2. Special hydraulic system with double pumps and double circuits: compared with single pump double circuits, the pumping system and distributing system are driven by two independent pumps that allow a more stable oil flow rate to the pumping unit.
3. Intelligent control system: advanced technology, easy operation and high reliability electrical system.
4. Hopper: High Suction Capacity due to Large Angle Fluent Hopper Design with less feed accumulation area. S valve: well designed S valve ensures the smooth flow of concrete.
5. Rapid concrete piston substitution: the pistons can be changed easily by a single operator without any special tools in 15minutes. The hydraulic cylinder has an extra stroke to allow the piston to extend from the concrete cylinder
1. Enlarged cylinder diameter and length, ensure the pumping enough capacity.
2. Double cylinder continues works, more continues with high working efficient.
1. Thickening the S valve thickness
2. Reduce its declivity
3. Improve the shaft connected method
||HBTS80-16-145R concrete mixer pump
||New product 2020
Port: Main port in China
||To be negotiated
||3-5days after receiving advance payment
||15 months after delivery from factory ,12months after installation
||We will online 24 hours,and reply you as soon as possible
Question I.What is the function of the concrete batch plant?
Answer: It is used to produce all kinds of concrete to meet the building work of buildings,bridges,dock,airport, railway,etc
Question II. How to choose the suitable model of batch plant?
Answer:Just tell us the capacity (m3/h,t/h)of concrete you want to produce concrete per hour or per month.
Question III.What paymet terms you use?
Answer:Usually the world most common used T/T,L/C ,etc
We already exported to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, The Philippines, Indonesia etc. More than 70 countries.You contact us at any time.