Lafarge GroupYour machine is highly quality, we are happy with your machine quality
CRCCThe after service is very good, everytime they can help us solve that as soon as possible
Communications ConstructionGood factory, and the salesmanager very reponsibility
Discharging 4.1m Wet Aggregate Concrete Batching Mixing Plant Rmc Plant Machinery
|Place of Origin||Henan province, China|
|Certification||CE ISO BV SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Packaging Details||China standard package|
|Delivery Time||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||50 sets per month|
|Power Type||Electric||Warranty||12 Months|
|Product Name||Concrete Batching Plants Cement Aggregate Concrete Mixing Plant||Application||Construction Projects,Building Works,bridges|
|Capacity||120 M/h||Mixer||JS2000 Concrete Mixer|
|Batching Machine||PLD3200 Batching Machine||Cement Silo||50t/100t/150t.customized|
|Discharging Height||4.1m||Color||Customer Required|
|Control System||PLC Automatic||Dimension(l*w*h)||According To Detail|
Wet Aggregate Concrete Batching Mixing Plant,
4.1m Concrete Batching Mixing Plant,
4.1m Rmc Plant Machinery
Concrete Mixing Plant Wet Aggregate Concrete Batching Mixing Plant
Concrete mixing station is a fully automatic concrete mixing equipment consisting of batching device, aggregate conveying device, powder conveying device, water supply additive system, metering system, mixing system, electric control system and gas control system. It adopts modular structure, which is quick to install and disassemble and convenient to transport. With a variety of arrangements, it can adapt to the requirements of different venues. The main frame is packaged in color steel plate, which is neat, beautiful, dustproof and has a good view. The metering components and control components of all metering units are imported components and controlled by a microcomputer to ensure accurate measurement and stable performance. The high-quality dust collector is used in the main building, and the packaging of the main building and the belt conveyor is closed, which greatly reduces the pollution of dust and noise to the environment, and has good environmental performance.
The concrete mixing station is composed of systems and structural components such as feeding, storage, batching, discharging and control. The use of concrete mixing stations for concentrated mixing of cement concrete has many advantages:
(1) The concentrated mixing of cement concrete facilitates strict control of concrete mix ratio, ensures the quality of concrete, and fundamentally changes the inaccurate situation of scattered mixing ingredients on site;
(2) The concentrated agitation of cement concrete is conducive to the use of automation technology, which can greatly improve labor productivity, save labor and reduce costs;
(3) It is not necessary to install mixing equipment on the construction site, stack sand and gravel materials, and store cement, which saves the site and avoids waste of raw materials.
|HZS120 concrete batching plant||Main parameters|
|Main mixer model||JS2000|
|Mixer discharging capacity||2000L|
|Batching machine model||PLD3200|
|Aggregate storage bin||4*16m3|
|Aggregate batching bin||4*2m3|
|Aggregate capacity & accuracy||1500kg±2%|
|Cement capacity & accuracy||1100kg±1%|
|Water capacity & accuracy||600kg±1%|
The concrete mixing station has good mixing performance. The equipment adopts the spiral double-shaft forced mixing main machine. Not only the mixing machine is strong, but also can achieve good mixing effect for dry hard, plastic and various proportions of concrete. It is evenly stirred and has high efficiency.
1) The main machine works smoothly: the raw materials enter the mixer evenly for a relatively long period of time. There is no intermittent burst feeding process.
2) Low wear of wear parts: smooth and smooth without impact, while stirring is small.
3) Low energy consumption: the installed power is small, the amount of agitation is small, and a small amount of raw materials enters the mixer evenly and is easily mixed evenly.
4) Low cost of use and maintenance: less structural links, short belts and stable operation.