Lafarge GroupYour machine is highly quality, we are happy with your machine quality
CRCCThe after service is very good, everytime they can help us solve that as soon as possible
Communications ConstructionGood factory, and the salesmanager very reponsibility
Hzs25 25m3/H Ready Mix Premixed Concrete Batching Plant Wet Mixing
|Place of Origin||Henan province, China|
|Certification||CE ISO BV SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Packaging Details||China standard package|
|Delivery Time||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||50 sets per month|
|Product Name||Ready Mix Concrete HZS25 Stationary Concrete Mixing Plants||Application||Construction Projects,Building Works,bridges|
|After-sales Service Provided||Field Installation,Online Support,commissioning And Training,Video Technical Support,Field Maintenance And Repair Service||Discharging Height||4.1m|
|Color||Client Request||Control System||PLC+PC,Automatic Computer Control|
Hzs25 Premixed Concrete Batching Plant,
25m3/H Premixed Concrete Batching Plant,
25m3/H wet batch concrete plant
Hzs25 25m3/h wet mixing ready mix premixed concrete batching plant
The HZS concrete mixing plant is an automatic mixing function. The proposed mixing station consisting of a combination of a twin-shaft mixer and a batching machine can fully utilize the advantages of the batching machine and the mixer. By hoisting the hopper to feed, the special design of the hopper and the track can easily and efficiently load and dump the aggregate, and also greatly reduce the footprint of the site. The optional accessory configuration can be selected according to the needs to meet the requirements of most conventional railways such as railways, highways, airports and terminals. Suitable for small-scale construction sites, prefabricated parts plants and commercial concrete production plants.
The concrete mixing station is composed of systems and structural components such as feeding, storage, batching, discharging and control. The use of concrete mixing stations for concentrated mixing of cement concrete has many advantages:
(1) The concentrated mixing of cement concrete facilitates strict control of concrete mix ratio, ensures the quality of concrete, and fundamentally changes the inaccurate situation of scattered mixing ingredients on site;
(2) The concentrated agitation of cement concrete is conducive to the use of automation technology, which can greatly improve labor productivity, save labor and reduce costs;
(3) It is not necessary to install mixing equipment on the construction site, stack sand and gravel materials, and store cement, which saves the site and avoids waste of raw materials.
|Discharging Capacity (L)||500||750||1000||1000||1500||1500||2000|
|Charging Model||Skip Hopper||Skip Hopper||Skip Hopper||belt conveyor||Skip Hopper||belt conveyor||belt conveyor|
|Standard Discharging Height(m)||1.5~3.8||2~4.2||4.2||4.2||4.2||4.2||3.8~4.5|
|Number of Species of Aggregate||2~3||2~3||3~4||3~4||3~4||4||4|
|Maximum Aggregate Size(mm)||≤60mm||≤80mm||≤80mm||≤80mm||≤80mm||≤80mm||≤120mm|
|Cement/Powder Silo Capacity(set)||1×100T||2×100T||3×100T||3×100T||3×100T||3×100T||4×100T|
|Mixing Cycle Time(s)||72||60||60||60||60||60||60|
|Total Installed Capacity(kw)||60||78.5||111||145||110||198.06||210|
The concrete mixing station not only has an excellent mixing machine, but also has a variety of sophisticated accessories, such as screw conveyors, metering sensors, pneumatic components, etc. These components ensure the high reliability of the concrete mixing station during operation, accurate measurement skills and Extremely long service life. At the same time, each maintenance and repair part of the concrete mixing station is equipped with a walking platform or a check ladder, and has sufficient control space. The mixing host can be equipped with a high-pressure automatic cleaning system, which has the functions of lack of oil and over-temperature automatic alarm function, which is convenient for equipment maintenance.
1) The main machine works smoothly: the raw materials enter the mixer evenly for a relatively long period of time. There is no intermittent burst feeding process.
2) Low wear of wear parts: smooth and smooth without impact, while stirring is small.
3) Low energy consumption: the installed power is small, the amount of agitation is small, and a small amount of raw materials enters the mixer evenly and is easily mixed evenly.
4) Low cost of use and maintenance: less structural links, short belts and stable operation.