Lafarge GroupYour machine is highly quality, we are happy with your machine quality
CRCCThe after service is very good, everytime they can help us solve that as soon as possible
Communications ConstructionGood factory, and the salesmanager very reponsibility
HZS90 90m3/H Wet Concrete Mixing Plant Premixed Concrete Batching Plant
|Place of Origin||Henan province, China|
|Certification||CE ISO BV SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Packaging Details||China standard package|
|Delivery Time||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||50 sets per month|
|Product Name||HZS90 Concrete Mixing Plant/ Concrete Batch Plant Price For Sale||Power Type||Electric|
|Mixer||JS1500 Concrete Mixer||Capacity||90m3/h|
|Cement Silo||50t/100t/150t.customized||After-sales Service Provided||Field Installation,Online Support,commissioning And Training,Video Technical Support,Field Maintenance And Repair Service|
|Discharging Height||4.1m||Color||Customer Required|
|Applicable Industries||Construction Works,Manufacturing Plant,Building Material Shops,Energy & Mining,Concrete Batching Plant||Control System||Automatic Computer Control|
90m3/H Wet Concrete Mixing Plant,
HZS90 Wet Concrete Mixing Plant,
90m3/H HZS90 Concrete Batching Plant
HZS90 90m3/h wet mixing ready mix premixed concrete batching plant
Concrete mixing station is a fully automatic concrete mixing equipment consisting of batching device, aggregate conveying device, powder conveying device, water supply additive system, metering system, mixing system, electric control system and gas control system. The high-quality dust collector is used in the main building, and the packaging of the main building and the belt conveyor is closed, which greatly reduces the pollution of dust and noise to the environment, and has good environmental performance.
The concrete mixing station not only has an excellent mixing machine, but also has a variety of sophisticated accessories, such as screw conveyors, metering sensors, pneumatic components, etc. These components ensure the high reliability of the concrete mixing station during operation, accurate measurement skills and Extremely long service life. At the same time, each maintenance and repair part of the concrete mixing station is equipped with a walking platform or a check ladder, and has sufficient control space. The mixing host can be equipped with a high-pressure automatic cleaning system, which has the functions of lack of oil and over-temperature automatic alarm function, which is convenient for equipment maintenance.
The concrete mixing station is composed of systems and structural components such as feeding, storage, batching, discharging and control. The use of concrete mixing stations for concentrated mixing of cement concrete has many advantages:
(1) The concentrated mixing of cement concrete facilitates strict control of concrete mix ratio, ensures the quality of concrete, and fundamentally changes the inaccurate situation of scattered mixing ingredients on site;
(2) The concentrated agitation of cement concrete is conducive to the use of automation technology, which can greatly improve labor productivity, save labor and reduce costs;
(3) It is not necessary to install mixing equipment on the construction site, stack sand and gravel materials, and store cement, which saves the site and avoids waste of raw materials.
|Max. Aggregate Diameter||80mm|
|Capacity of Aggregate Bin||4*8.38m3|
|Aggregate Conveying Mode||Flat Belt Conveyor|
|Aggregate Weighing Precision||±2%|
|Cement Weighing Precision||±1%|
|Water Weighing Precision||±1%|
|Additive Weighing Precision||±1%|
1) The main machine works smoothly: the raw materials enter the mixer evenly for a relatively long period of time. There is no intermittent burst feeding process.
2) Low wear of wear parts: smooth and smooth without impact, while stirring is small.
3) Low energy consumption: the installed power is small, the amount of agitation is small, and a small amount of raw materials enters the mixer evenly and is easily mixed evenly.
4) Low cost of use and maintenance: less structural links, short belts and stable operation.