Lafarge GroupYour machine is highly quality, we are happy with your machine quality
CRCCThe after service is very good, everytime they can help us solve that as soon as possible
Communications ConstructionGood factory, and the salesmanager very reponsibility
Small Productivity Concrete Mixing Station With Central Control System
|Place of Origin||China|
|Certification||CE ISO BV SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||one set|
|Packaging Details||China standard package|
|Delivery Time||8-10 days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||50 sets per month|
|Productivity||Stationary Concrete Mixing Plant||Main Mixer||JS500|
|Batching Machine||PLD800||Cement Silo||50T|
|Screw Conveyor||LSY219*8m||Warranty||One Year|
|Control System||Central Control System||After-sales Service Provided||Field Installation,Field Maintenance And Repair Service|
concrete batch mix plant,
cement mixing plant
Small productivity concrete batching plant/new machine good quality concrete mixing plant
The HZS concrete mixing plant is an automatic mixing function. The proposed mixing station consisting of a combination of a twin-shaft mixer and a batching machine can fully utilize the advantages of the batching machine and the mixer. The configuration of HZS series mixing station has the characteristics of excellent stirring performance, accurate and stable measurement, high reliability, convenient maintenance and maintenance, and high environmental protection. By hoisting the hopper to feed, the special design of the hopper and the track can easily and efficiently load and dump the aggregate, and also greatly reduce the footprint of the site. The hopper concrete mixing plant saves between one-half and two-thirds of the site area compared to the usual oblique belt conveyor.
The concrete mixing station has good mixing performance. The equipment adopts the spiral double-shaft forced mixing main machine. Not only the mixing machine is strong, but also can achieve good mixing effect for dry hard, plastic and various proportions of concrete. It is evenly stirred and has high efficiency.
|Power of Main Mixer||18.5KW|
|Max. Aggregate Diameter||80mm|
|Feeding Mode||Lift Hopper|
|Discharging Height||3.8 m|
|Outline Dimension L X W X H)||14.5m X5.6m X5.9m(excluding silos)|
|General Power||55 KW|
|Control Mode||Central Control System|
Material handling consists of three parts:
1. Aggregate conveying: There are two ways of conveying the hopper and conveying the belt. The advantages of the hopper lifting are small footprint and simple structure.
2. Powder conveying: The powders available for concrete are mainly cement, fly ash and mineral powder. The commonly used powder conveying method is screw conveyor conveying, which has the advantages of simple structure, low cost and reliable use.
3. Liquid transport: mainly refers to water and liquid admixtures, which are transported by pumps respectively.
1) The main machine works smoothly: the raw materials enter the mixer evenly for a relatively long period of time. There is no intermittent burst feeding process.
2) Low wear of wear parts: smooth and smooth without impact, while stirring is small.
3) Low energy consumption: the installed power is small, the amount of agitation is small, and a small amount of raw materials enters the mixer evenly and is easily mixed evenly.
4) Low cost of use and maintenance: less structural links, short belts and stable operation.
The metering components of concrete mixing stations are all internationally renowned brands with high reliability and anti-interference. Suitable for small-scale construction sites, prefabricated parts plants and commercial concrete production plants. It adopts modular structure and modular unit, which is very convenient for installation and relocation. When the customer purchases the equipment, our factory will prepare some frequently-changed accessories for the customer, so that the customer can handle the fault in time. The operation is simple and convenient. The Chinese and English menus show that the status of each device is simulated and displayed with an audible and visual alarm. When working at the mixing station, after only a small number of buttons are operated, the entire work process is transferred to the computer control.