Lafarge GroupYour machine is highly quality, we are happy with your machine quality
CRCCThe after service is very good, everytime they can help us solve that as soon as possible
Communications ConstructionGood factory, and the salesmanager very reponsibility
Welded Type 150T Cement Silo 120m3 Ready Mixed Concrete Batching Plant Large Capacity
|Place of Origin||China|
|Certification||CE ISO BV SGS|
|Model Number||batching plant cost|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Packaging Details||The motor and main mixer were covered|
|Delivery Time||We can delivery the goods within 15 days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, T/T, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||5 sets per week|
|Type||120m3 Ready Mixed Concrete Batching Plant||Max.Output||120m3/h|
|The Main Mixer||JS2000 Twin Shaft Concrete Mixer||Concrete Batching Machine||PLD3200 Individual Batcher|
|Control Systyem||Automatic Control||Aggregate Lifting||Belt Conveyor Machine|
|Screw Conveyor||LSY273/LSY325||Cement Silo||100T/200t/500T|
120m3 Ready Mixed Concrete Batching Plant,
150T Ready Mixed Concrete Batching Plant,
150T 120m3 ready mix concrete plant
Welded Type 150T Cement Silo Large capacity 120m3 ready mixed concrete batching plant
|Discharging Capacity (L)||1500||2000||2500|
|Charging Model||belt conveyor||belt conveyor||belt conveyor|
|Standard Discharging Height(m)||4.2||3.8~4.5||4.5|
|Number of Species of Aggregate||4||4||4|
|Maximum Aggregate Size(mm)||≤80mm||≤120mm||≤150mm|
|Cement/Powder Silo Capacity(set)||3×100T||4×100T or 200T||4×200T|
|Mixing Cycle Time(s)||60||60||30|
|Total Installed Capacity(kw)||198.06||210||230|
[theoretical productivity]: 120 m ³/ h
[mixer model]: JS2000
[mixer capacity]: 2000L
1. How many cubic meters of concrete can 120m3 ready mixed concrete batching plant produce per hour?
A: according to theoretical calculation, the output of a 120 concrete batching plant production line is 120 cubic meters of concrete per hour. In the actual production, the mixing time is different due to the different concrete grades. Coupled with the influence of other factors, there will be a certain gap between the theoretical output and the actual output. The actual output is about 100 cubic meters.
2. What is the floor area of 120m3 ready mixed concrete batching plant?
A: if the equipment is placed in L-shape, the floor area is (long) × Width: 54m × 21 meters.
3. How much transformer is needed to build a 120 concrete batching plant?
A: a 120m3 ready mixed concrete batching plant production line, in addition to mixing equipment power, plus other power consumption equipment, it is recommended that customers build transformers, not less than 250KW
4. What type of mixer is used in 120 concrete batching plant?
Answer: the main machines used in 120 concrete batching plants in China are mostly horizontal forced JS2000 mixers.
5. How to choose the batching machine of 120 concrete batching plant?
A: at present, according to the industry standard, the sand and gravel batching machine used in 120 concrete batching plant is basically pld3200 four warehouse receipt batching machine
Batching machine of 120m3 ready mixed concrete batching plant
1. Coarse and fine weighing to improve weighing accuracy;
2. Microwave humidity measurement system, automatic compensation (user optional);
3. Automatic correction of overshoot and automatic compensation of under balance;
4. Toledo load cell.
Inclined belt conveyor of 120m3 ready mixed concrete batching plant
1. Closed conveying, dustproof and anti dropping;
2. Automatic alarm device for running deviation;
3. Grooved forward tilt idler, self-aligning, to prevent deviation;
4. Falling weight tension, without frequent adjustment;
5. Double side walking platform, convenient for maintenance.
Cement silo of 120m3 ready mixed concrete batching plant
1. Equipped with safety relief protection device;
2. The material level indicating device is set on the top of the bin;
3. Dust removal device is set on the top.
Screw conveyor of 120m3 ready mixed concrete batching plant
1. The blade with variable pitch design has high conveying efficiency;
2. Special design for powder conveying;
3. Maintenance free design of intermediate support.