Lafarge GroupYour machine is highly quality, we are happy with your machine quality
CRCCThe after service is very good, everytime they can help us solve that as soon as possible
Communications ConstructionGood factory, and the salesmanager very reponsibility
YHZS50 Mobile Batch Mix Plant 50m3/H Productivity CE ISO Approved
|Product Name||Mobile Concrete Mixing Plant||Productivity||50m3/h|
|Main Mixer||JS1000 Concrete Mixer||Batching Machine||PLD1600 Concrete Batching Machine|
|Warranty||1 Year||After-sales Service Provided||Commissioning And Training,Field Maintenance And Repair Service|
|Dimension(l*w*h)||Seller's Final Confirmation||Color||Client Request|
concrete batching plant,
cement mixing plant
Large capacity YHZS50 concrete mixing station/Mobile electric type concrete mixing plant
The mobile concrete mixing station is a concrete production equipment that integrates the material storage, weighing, conveying, stirring, unloading and automatic control system of the concrete mixing station with a trailer unit; it is all with the fixed automatic mixing station. The movement process, operation mode, maintenance and repair are exactly the same; at the same time, it has the unique characteristics of flexible movement, quick and easy disassembly and assembly, simple storage and management; it is the best matching machine in the construction of public railway, bridge, port, hydropower and other projects.
The mobile mixing station adopts the trailer type design, and the batch conveyor, the mixing host, the weighing systems, the screw conveyor and the powder silo are highly integrated, which is the overall structure. In order to meet the customer's demand for efficiency, functionality and compactness, the mobile mixing plant is a fully pre-connected complete set of equipment, which significantly reduces the installation and commissioning time of the mixing station.
|Rated Productivity||50 m3/h|
|Main Mixer||JS1000 double shaft concrete mixer|
|Max. Aggregate Diameter||80mm|
|Batching Unit||PLD1600-3 bins|
|Measuring Scope & Accuracy of Aggregate||±2%|
|Measuring Scope & Accuracy of Cement||±1%|
|Measuring Scope & Accuracy of Water||±1%|
|Control Mode||Computer control|
|Screw Conveyor||Φ273mm screw conveyor|
|Power supply||380V,50HZ, 3 phase|
Mobile mixing station advantage
1. Compact structure, which concentrates almost all processes of concrete production on the trailer unit.
2. The human-machine interface is user-friendly, reliable in performance, and stable in all kinds of harsh environments.
3. Double-shaft forced mixer, continuous running ability, comprehensive mixing trajectory, strong mixing motion, fast and even mixing.
4. The complete set of equipment can be quickly transported to the construction site through the full hanging form and assembled on site, and can be constructed without debugging.
5. High degree of automation, strong maneuverability, simple operation and good stability.
6. The structure is firm, the space layout is compact and reasonable, ensuring flexibility while ensuring production capacity.
7. The mobile mixing station occupies less space and the movement of the transition is convenient, which greatly reduces the amount of basic engineering.
The concrete mixing station has good mixing performance. The equipment adopts the spiral double-shaft forced mixing main machine. Not only the mixing machine is strong, but also can achieve good mixing effect for dry hard, plastic and various proportions of concrete. It is evenly stirred and has high efficiency. The metering components of concrete mixing stations are all internationally renowned brands with high reliability and anti-interference. Dynamic panel display, can clearly understand the operation of each part. Intuitive monitoring interface for clear and accurate observation of on-site workflow. Report printing management is available. It occupies a small space, uses less equipment, and is easy to maintain. It can be equipped with an independent control room for performance, making the equipment easy and safe to operate. It is suitable for the production of large-scale concrete such as roads, airports, ports, hydropower and other large-scale concrete such as prefabricated components and commercial concrete, and is widely used in various construction projects.