|Place of Origin||Henan province, China|
|Certification||CE ISO BV SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Packaging Details||China standard package|
|Delivery Time||7-10 days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||50 sets per month|
|Product Name||High Productivity HZS60 Concrete Mixing Plant||Capacity||60m3/h|
|Power Type||Electric||Batching Machine||PLD1600 Batching Machine|
|Warranty||1 Year||Cement Silo||50t/100t/150t.customized|
|Discharging Height||4100mm||After-sales Service Provided||Field Installation,Online Support,commissioning And Training,Video Technical Support,Field Maintenance And Repair Service|
|Application||Construction Projects,Building Works,bridges,Ready Mixed Concrete||Color||Customer Required|
|Control System||PLC Automatic|
Hzs60 Wet Mix Concrete Batching Plant,
60m3/h Wet Mix Concrete Batching Plant,
Hzs60 wet batch concrete plant
Hzs60 Series Stationary Wet Mix Concrete Batching Plant Ready Mixed
Concrete mixing plant is a complete set of equipment used to mix commercial concrete. It is also called concrete mixing plant, precast plant, mixing station, commercial concrete mixing plant, etc. The main principle of its work is to use cement as the cementing material to combine water, cement, bone Materials, powders, liquid additives and other raw materials are mixed and stirred. Because of its high degree of mechanization and automation, the materials are automatically weighed, mixed, stirred, and transported according to the preset mixing ratio, so the productivity and production quality of commercial mixers are guaranteed, and the quality and construction quality of commercial concrete are improved, saving Materials are often used in water conservancy, electric power, bridges, highways, high-speed rail and other projects with large concrete volumes and long construction periods.
The HZS60 concrete mixing plant adopts the JS1000 mixing host. It has strong mixing, short mixing time, and high working efficiency. It is an ideal choice for small and medium-sized customers.
1. Short mixing time, good mixing homogeneity, concrete that can be produced;
2. Electronic weighing, high measurement accuracy;
3. Microcomputer control system, with automatic adjustment, compensation, alarm and other functions;
4. The use of electronic components to ensure the stability and quality of equipment;
5. The mixing host adopts the technology of lining plate and blades, the layout of blades and mixing arms is reasonable, the lubrication design makes the mixing drum durable;
6. The design of modular language makes the maintenance, installation and transition of the mixing station convenient and fast;
7. Different material transportation methods can be provided to meet local conditions;
8. The operating environment is safe and comfortable.
|Power of Main Mixer||2*18.5KW|
|Max. Aggregate Diameter||80mm|
|Feeding Mode||Belt conveyor|
|Measuring Scope & Accuracy of Aggregate||±2%|
|Measuring Scope & Accuracy of Cement||±1%|
|Measuring Scope & Accuracy of Water||±1%|
|Discharging Height||4.1 m|
|General Power||128 KW|
|Control Mode||Central Control System|
Main Parts Introduction
1. Mixing host The main machine adopts double-horizontal shaft forced type, mixing blades and lining board materials, which is easy to maintain and replace.
2. Electrical control system The electrical control system is composed of a host computer, a display, a printer, and a communication cable. The manual operation system can be used to control the mixing station, such as batching, mixing, and unloading.
3. Batching machine The batching machine is composed of: aggregate bin, rack, weighing hopper, aggregate conveyor, sensor, etc.
4. Screw conveyor The cement conveying adopts a fully sealed device, and the soft connection between the discharge port and the measuring hopper does not affect the measurement accuracy; the feeding port is a universal ball joint, which can adjust the angle deviation and has good sealing; the gap between the spiral blade and the cylinder is small, and the transmission efficiency high.
5. Cement silo The top of the cement silo is equipped with an anti-overflow device, through which the cement is blown in, which reduces the load pressure of the cement silo and reduces the air pollution caused by dust. The arch-breaking device is placed in the cone and combined with the gas path system and control system, it can automatically arch the cement in real time, or manually.
6. Control room Adopt color sandwich board, with heat preservation and heat insulation function. Equipped with heating and cooling air conditioners.