|Place of Origin||Henan province, China|
|Certification||CE ISO BV SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Packaging Details||China standard package|
|Delivery Time||10-15 days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||50 sets per month|
|Motor Power||45kw||Power Type||Electric|
JBS40 Electric Concrete Pump,
40m3/H Electric Concrete Pump,
40m3/H Stationary Electric Concrete Pump
Electric concrete pump with mixer JBS40 stationary electric concrete pump 40m3/h
Product introduction of concrete pump with mixer JBS40:
Concrete mixer with pump is a new type of engineering equipment combining concrete mixer and concrete pump.
It adopts double-cylinder hydraulic pump system, with small volume and working space, large pouring concrete, excellent performance, mature and stable operation.
It is suitable for constructing small buildings from 2 to 12 stories, as well as various caves, roads, railroad tunnels, reservoirs and hydropower stations, geological hazard slope treatment projects.
Product features of concrete pump with mixer JBS40:
1. Concrete mixer and pump two groups are combined into one machine, easy to move, sturdy and flexible mobility.
2. PLC program control in the electrical control cabinet, stable and reliable, long service life.
3. Feeding, mixing, dumping and pumping are controlled by hydraulic power, with high automation and good economy.
4. The pump is controlled by electromagnetic clutch and time relay, and water is added automatically according to the water volume timer.
5. Manual lubrication system is efficient and reliable. The water cooling system is independent and efficient.
6. A 20-foot container can hold one set, thus reducing the transportation cost.
7. Water supply, water supply, mixer stirring and pumping are controlled by electric motor through hydraulic system and PLC to achieve high degree of automation without any power supply.
8. Single machine with two quick functions, mixer and pump can be used separately or combined quickly.
Parameters of concrete pump with mixer JBS40:
|Max Theoretical Conveying Capacity||m3/h||40|
|Max Exit Pressure||Mpa||10|
|Form of distribution valve||S tube valve|
|Concrete cylinder bore*stroke||mm||φ160*1200|
|Oil tank valve||L||250|
|Pumping motor power||kw||45|
|Max aggregate size||mm||30/40|
We provide the following services
1. Installation, commissioning, operator training.
A: When training your operators, our engineers will advise them on how to operate the machine correctly.
B: We will provide you with an operation manual to help you operate the machine correctly, it will also help you solve common problems.
C: If you have questions about the concrete plant, feel free to call us.
D: If necessary, we will send an engineer to your facility to solve the problem.
3. Supply some documents required for customs clearance, such as commercial invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, etc..
4. Spare parts supply.
Question 1: What is the function of concrete mixing plant?
A: It is used to produce various kinds of concrete to meet the construction projects of buildings, bridges, docks, airports, railroads, etc.
Question 2. How to choose the right model of intermittent plant?
A: Please tell us the capacity of concrete you want to produce per hour or per month (m3/h, t/h).
Question 3: What is the paymet term you use?
A: Usually the most common in the world such as wire transfer, letter of credit